Monday, August 18, 2008

Limerence

I get to know that I am actually having Limerence. 

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/limerence ( Source of reference )

Check it out if you are having this problem. 


Change the song to Hemisphere . Leave a comment if u like the song. =)
Just found the lyrics for Hemisphere  ( Opening theme of Rahxephon ) =D

Even so, What can I possibly do?
What can I do to change this tiny box garden reality?

I haven`t even lived half of my life;
rebelling aginst, and embracing others -
These experiences are being tattooed onto my subconscious.

"Adversity" grabbed my arm,
and for the first time, I could see where I was.
Towards a wider field; towards somewhere deeper, larger...
I`m just heading towards a world which I cant even imagine.

Tell me, what is the definition of "Strength?"
Does it mean to hurt yourself,
or perhaps to throw yourself away to protect someone who you should protect?

Humans keep walking onward,
just in order to keep on living,
they proceed, while still decoding an incomplete piece of data.
It look like I`ve already walked out of the desert of my beginnings, alone.
I want to remain as myself till the day I turn to ash.

Where did I come from, long ago?
Where will I go , in the far future?
Being thrown around without knowing; time will come to an end before I realize it.
It look like I`ve already walked out of the desert of my beginnings, alone.
I want to remain as myself till the day I turn to ash.

"Adversity" grabbed my arm,
and for the first time, I could see where I was.
Towards a wider field; towards somewhere deeper,larger...
I`m just heading towards a world which I can`t even imagine.

I just want to know about myself.

Link for the opening video: Http://www.mefeedia.com/entry/rahxephon-opening/7977923/

No comments:

Post a Comment