Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Alien Times: Ultimate Rejection

I will surrender if I ever meet this kind of situation.  XD

Anyway this illustration is part of my feeling.  I give up on someone who is just too erratic and too spooky and way too unappreciative . Dont kill me when you read this entry. You know who you are. =D Let be friend once again. =3


As we grow we know that we meet new face , gain new friend and lose friend too. For some reason , we may not get to be friend with other. Just like why some people are just not meant to be together. 

Whenever you have something good happening , just share along. Whenever your day turn bad , have a deep breath and occupy yourself with your hobby or thing you like. Life is up and down, there no guarantee what going to happen tomorrow. Embrace yourself with a lighten heart and move forward.  

Everyone is having stress and there quite a number of people out there who do not know how to relax. Find your own relaxing method whether it can be listening to music or window shopping.

  I will still like to have my air con on to 25c and my creative 6.1 speaker with the sound card surround my small room playing Joe Hisaishi , yiruma , instrumental blah blah.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment