Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Built to last and never fading

Lyrics:
I’ve looked for love in stranger places
But never found someone like you
Someone who’s smart
Makes me feel I’ve been holding back
An now there’s nothing I can do

Cause this is real and this is good
It warms the inside just like it should
But most of all
Most of all it’s built to last
It’s built to last
(It’s built to last)

All of our friends saw from the star
So why didn’t we believe it too?
Now look where we are
You’re in my heart now
And there’s no escaping it for you

Cause this is real and this is good
It warms the inside just like it should
But most of all
Most of all it’s built to last

Walking on the hills at night
With the fire works and candle light
You and I were meant to get love right

Cause this is real and this is good
It warms the inside just like it should
But most of all
Most of all it’s built to last
(It’s built to last)

Cause you are the sun in my universe
Consider the best when we felt the worst

But most of all
Most of all
Most of all it’s built to last

Music change again as usual since I finding song to express my thought. Happen to listen to Built to last by Melee. Cant get a better and clear one in imeem but neverthless hope everyone can just enjoy it. 

I have been finding love in strange place , it happen in a class full of weirdos. Yet nothing like her so smart so captivating. So smart that I do not know what to do. Honestly speaking I feel good whenever I see her, from a distance , behind her or even without her presence. I will dream of her. I am happy whenever I see her smile. Although the time is shortening and within a month , we can just bide each other good bye with our heart. I will appreciate the past and the smile on her. I am glad and of course it alright if we have nothing to talk to each other. Even she unblock me in msn , I also have nothing to tell her whether is it my crappy joke or my life or sharing anything else. I just need to know everyone got different reaction toward different people. This is part and parcel of life. I cannot thank enough the gods for giving such a chance to know someone so great like her. Past misunderstanding widen the gap between us , unexpected but it a test of faith. 

I think this is love. One sided love but I never regret. There is nothing better in the world than to see the one you love smiling even it isnt at you. I`m sure everyone know it. We just feel happy. XD

Female thinking are very different compared to guys. Whatever unhappy things happen, it will be to consult a good female buddy to learn and study about the girl you like. They are a precious gem that is unprocessed. To create a perfect , not only need our own attitude toward love and also the quality of the gem to create the best combination of lovely gem. 

A good gem cannot be processed in just one night , a great one took years and the perfect will be the times when both die together side by side. 

Miracle happen everyday and so am I still praying for one. 




No comments:

Post a Comment