Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dumbfound

This is a piece meant for a friend who happen to lost her wallet, her handphone and relationship on the last day of 2008. 

The pain is so great that everything seen to be an nightmare. Lost in the wild and helpless. There are words you wish to express out to that very love of yours. Look positive and may god give you more strength to move forward. =)

I will pray for you that your love will come back to you..... x)

Ok, now it my story!! I approach her best friend in msn. Was interested to know and give myself some crappy hope! Which can give me morale!

Let just look what happen during the conversation. T_T
See my hp.....so high morale already...
This sentence is seriously damn tricky...
And the conversation narrow down all the way to one guy*
Girl judgment are alway better than the guy. It the truth anyway. 
This sentence is the knock out sentence. Stunning?
This is what I call holy shit

Not bad huh? I still got the mood to draw it out through computer to share with everyone what going on. =)

I was demoralized in the end....that was ironic.... Ah Sian ARH!!!

Anyway, the point given out to me during the conversation was logical. I like her very much so it will be better that she can stay happy with anyone who she love. X)


4 comments:

  1. wow. that is a nightmare. i remember going almost crazy when my laptop crash few days before new year, let alone ur friend losing so many things in a day itself.

    all the best for 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cartoon...Is always great and so cute !!

    Why haven't you told her? Are you both friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like doesn't lead you to love, hope you got better

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you
    knew where I could get a captcha plugin for
    my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having difficulty finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    Have a look at my webpage; Louis Vuitton Outlet

    ReplyDelete