Thursday, February 5, 2009

Macross : Do you remember love?

Let have some look at some artwork of Macross : Do you remember love?

An 1984 animated movie from Japan. It is a 5/5 anime with unique and fantastic storyline with good music. Highly recommended for those like sci-fri , robot-tech, anime , Mecha , Military , space 


A.D. 2009 - The human race is in the middle of a three-way war with a race of giant humanoid aliens called the Zentraedi (male) and Meltrandi (female). After executing a space fold that sent it and part of South Atalia Island to the edge of the Solar System, the space fortress Macross is on its way back to Earth. During a small skirmish with Zentraedi forces, young pilot Hikaru Ichijo rescues idol singer Lynn Minmay and their relationship develops as they're stranded somewhere within the ship. But shortly after returning to Macross City, Minmay is captured by the Zentraedi, and Hikaru and female officer Misa Hayase end up back on Earth - only to view the aftermath of the destruction of their civilization. Only a song discovered eons ago - along with Minmay's voice - can determine the outcome of the war.







Remixed



Lyric:
Right now, I hear your voice
saying "Come here to me."
Just when it seemed loneliness had beaten me.
Right now, I see you
walking over to me.
I close my eyes and wait for you to come.

Till yesterday, it seemed filled only with tears.
But now my heart is

* Do you remember? The time when our eyes first met?
Do you remember? The time when our hands first touched?
That was the very first time I set out on the journey of love.
I love you so.

Right now, I can feel your gaze
though you're not here with me.
And in my body a warmth begins to glow.
Right now, I believe in your love,
so won't you please
watch over me from so far away?

Till yesterday it seemed filled only with tears.
Now the world is...

Repeat *

** I'm not alone anymore
now that you're here with me.

Repeat *

Repeat ** 

Full movie of it. =) 
Click on it to view fullscreen. I got problem expanding the size of my post due to my poor knowledge in editing template. =P

At the ending part, it was so touching that I just T_T!!! I really admire how cartoonist work. 1 second there are 12 frames and each frames. The cartoonists have to draw and paint manually unlike now with the help of technology. 

At the end of the day.....I only wish life can be like a fairy tale. Enjoy~

1 comment:

  1. 'Macross : Do you remember love'? was one of the first few anime vcd's in which I owned back then when anime was so difficult to find! Today anime is available everywhere, but yet no one I know of (in person) knows of this title! Makes me feel like a dinosaur sometimes! :D

    ReplyDelete