Sunday, April 19, 2009

sunday

..
........
..............
......................
................................
............................................
........................................................
.....................................................................



It sunday... the hottest day of the week and I`m going to cook an egg on a flat rock in a primitive way.

The thought of going back to school tomorrow make me sick not because I dont like school but is because having to wake early is kind of tiring to me.

I know some of you would rather have weekend to last longer than just 24hours.

I decided once I make enough money and I will seclude to a 4season country and live happily ever after with my love one when we grow old. Gonna dump my children here in singapore to enjoy blazing sun. XD

It 3.33pm now and the thought of going out to shoot photo make me hesitant. If I`m a chocolate, I will just evaporate on spot within 5minutes.

NS is coming soon....oh no....please snow when I go BMT

No comments:

Post a Comment