Monday, May 25, 2009

Couple Shoot I & II

Couple I ( Violet & Andy )
Under the tree
Heart of Sand
Back to Back
Time Stopper
Kiss of the Sun


Couple II ( Jian Long & Winnie )
When the sun shine upon us
Ring
Glaze
Pointed heart to heart
Piggyback

Sorry for late update because I need to rush my portfolio as well as the last personal project for the grad show. 


  Last sat, went out for photoshoot with the 2 couple. The location itself was very small and it was a challenge because there are many people in the park that affect the photos. Had to deal with the glaring sunlight and limited space. 

  The pictures compile into a storyboard and there is a message. What you see is several work of it. 

  I have 1  more couple shot but I still need 7 more couple who is willing to work with me. Please e-mail me if you are interested. =)

3 comments:

  1. Looks just like random daily snapshot. Impact isn't there, and cliche post process only make it worse. Doesn't work at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank for the comment. Will study the points you mention. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow! very romantic site here! ;)

    I'd like to invite you to join "Win the World's First Transparent Phone" @ http://Travelerfolio.com, in conjunction with LG. Feel free to drop by my site. :)

    ReplyDelete