Friday, June 26, 2009

When you need an answer



We grow and new things come along with it. Things grow more complicated and sometime it seen to be beyond our control. We will face doubt and question ourselves.

Not everything that we question will be given an answer and at the end of our life. We just realize there are many question left unanswered. Negative thoughts pour in our mind at time and there is nothing we can do about it.

I have questions and I want to know the answers desperately. I need to know god plan because I`m tired of finding out myself. I`m not asking for god to spoon feed me but just a favor.
Tired of thinking, I guess the picture just tell everything. Life wasnt meant to be smooth riding anyway. We will just get excitement from the bumps and slope of our life.

No comments:

Post a Comment