Thursday, July 30, 2009

Marriage Proposal during NDP

Preparation
Marching
The girl have no idea what is going on after being lead to the front of everyone. All Photographers on the spot are standing by.
Mr J talk through his mic and announcing his marriage proposal to the girl. The whole spectators claps in joy to hear the new. It was wonderful and definitely a very special moment indeed! All photographer crowded around, I have no pass to go inside shoot. T_T||
After presenting the bouquet of flower, Mr J kneel down and present the ring to show his sincerely!
The girl was filled with surprise and in joy she happily accept the proposal the love Mr J had promise to her. Spectators once again claps and cheer for the couple!! The sensation of romance filled the whole atmosphere.
Mr J and his future wife.
The love scene ended with the marching Contingent marching their way to the parade square.
Marching to the parade in high morale

Tanks awaiting for signal to drive in.


2 weeks ago, I was being called up by a friend to help Mr J to take photo. It was a very last minute plan but I`m lucky that my photography gear are alway ready 24hour for any last minute assignment.

I was being told what the arrangement will be like and I was given a space in the front to prepare myself. So when moment of the proposal start, I was startled to see so many photographers crowded around them and blocking my view. Of course, I just did my part which goes the same to the NDP media photographers too. We are taking a special moment of a couple who will be getting marry soon. We wont want to miss out taking photos and sharing their love story to the world.

I didnt really get a very good shot but taking a formal photo for them was something that I am proud of. My best wishes to Mr J and his gf.



No comments:

Post a Comment