Sunday, October 4, 2009

Fulfilling part of my wishes

It was alway part of my dream/wish to watch sunset with my love. Walking along the shore or sitting on a stone chair. Till the last ray of the sun faded into the deep blue sky, my hand will be holding her`s tight.

It was quite a day with my dear. We sit and chat till the stars cover the night. The cool breeze from the sea brush against us. 24 hours per day isnt just enough. The night that I want to freeze.

We have dinner together and a long walk side by side. This sensation just run deep in my heart.


My room was abit of set up with creative speaker 6.1 with a small table lamp to shoot up the ceiling that provide an ambient. Playing beauty and the beast the song to my love was also part of my wish. Playing this song is very important to me. The song symbolize of how love is possible no matter how I look like. It was a night for both of us.

My relationship now had reach a certain level which both of us trust each other totally. I am thankful that I had such a lovely galfriend who is willing stay by my side. It was a fairytale that embedded into reality.

We pray for our love to last long in front of Guan yin temple at ben coolen street. I really hope that our love is eternal. We will know only when we are old together. I`m not a perfect person but I will stand by her side to give her my support.

I cannot say I like her but to say I`m in love with her. I`m glad that she fulfill part of my wishlist. During this short break, I learn how importance of her existence affect my life.

Dear, have a safe journey home.


Love kaizhi



Note:

To Weijie, Meld, Forest, Hana: Thx you for your support =)

2 comments: