Thursday, October 8, 2009

A night with yz,wj, Don, Forest


Weijie

Forest

Don

Pretty long walk we have;
Somerset, Raffles place, Esplande =O

Bloggers for this small gathering;
Ying zi, Don, Weijie, Forest
Don Again


Well, I brought my Dslr along for the outing to help out yz. So as we are walking around, I got idea popping in. And so I ask Forest to help out shooting the camera while me and yz try to position ourselves. I really like it. ^^

I wonder color or Black & white is better. Overall it is just kinda romantic to me. Haaa








Thx for viewing.

Help me NANG IF YOU LIKE THIS POST!!!

http://innit.nuffnang.com/view.php?id=134194

Have a nice day x)

6 comments:

  1. wa~ u so fast post liao ar~~ haha XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow...such pretty photos. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and white got more 'feel'

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG~!! the shoot with yz is super good... super romantic...

    ReplyDelete
  5. u both so romantic la hor! make me jealous la hor~ slap you both ar! LOL
    WIsh you both alll thheeee bessstttt TOGETHER!! ^^

    ReplyDelete