Thursday, October 1, 2009

Pic of us


Love Josh facial expression







I cant really write the details of what really happen throughout these days we spend together. Alot of problems rise as the days pass, this relationship was as good as lost. But she give me the confidence and solve all my doubt. I`m so glad to have such a understanding and smart girlfriend to cover up all my weakness. There alot of things I want to say yet I just have no idea where to start and how to describe it.



I am flying in the air. x) A very happy man indeed!

Live happily now, it doesnt mean love will run smoothly for both of us. Only hope I can do my best.


However hope god will bless us!! Support us~~!!! =X

1 comment:

  1. I DO NOT CONDONE THAT TWO FACIAL EXPRESSIONS OF MY BOYFRIEND IN THE BACKGROUND!
    ahahahahahaaaha :P

    ReplyDelete