Sunday, November 1, 2009

Some Nuffnang Award 2009 photos I have taken































These are printscreen version*

Please visit [ Here ] for all photo taken by Nuffnang Photographer

Went to help out as a photographer for Nuffnang last friday at Pan pacific hotel. It was really exciting to attend the event. All blogger have to do an entry in order to enter the contest like Pringle and also to attend the event.

What is more fantastic is that bloggers from Asia pacific are attending too!! Bloggers from SG, MY, PHP & AUS have gathered to attend the prize giving award. Bloggers greeting each other and exchanging information and having fun together.

It was great! I`m pretty speechless because I know I cannot describe how grand this event was!

Definitely one of the best event I ever attend!

2 comments:

  1. Hey KZ! Are you uploading ur photos to anywhere? Need them to blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Should be along with link I provide. Had to pass the photos to Nuffnang first. =)

    ReplyDelete