Wednesday, February 24, 2010

23th Feb Gathering

Well, this time round. Nobody bring any camera along. It was just a simple and sweet gathering at teckwhye coffeeshop blk145.

I didnt get to contact much with Jian long group thus I know I`m outdated along with their activities. It bring me thrill and excitment when I reach the coffeeshop because I finally get to see my own family members. Sarah , Jason and even Jereld the brother I really love the most to appear in my eye. I never expect to see either both Jason or Jereld. It kinda bring me back to the secondary school day how I will be spending my effort to care for them behind the scene. Sometime when I see them and their achievement really brighten me alot. Alot that I am very proud of them even though everyone is still too young to say out anything but I know I can trust their judgment in life.


Jian long and Winnie is going pretty well at this stage. It will left the test of faith when Jian long go in NS before everyone can see clearly their fate. Since NS alone bring alot of breakup for couple. The chat was more of everyone recent activities and their further planning. Jereld sign on for NIE teaching course under physical education. Si han went oversea Outward bound as part time instructor and his experience of climbing mountain alone for 2 day 1 night surprise everyone and everyone was quite interested about it. Jia cheng brought up the topic of going oversea together at Thailand. Of course I wont be able to go but only get to support the idea of going oversea as part of exposure and fun!.

Jason left early and he didnt talk much. The dinner was last an hour plus near two. The memory of being with them during the secondary school is still fresh and then you realize it`s been 3years plus already. I guess everyone still love the olden day even though we still have to move forward.

If you ask me have I ever been this happy for just a normal gathering? Yes I do, just imagine how much you care for your friends all this years and seeing them stepping into success. There wont be any jealousy nor envy. You will just grin to yourself and tell yourself. Let work hard for our success and help each other along.

Unfortunately this year, there wont be any family reunion dinner. Which mean I wont be able to meet Jereld Girlfriend and Hui ting. I know someday there will alway be a day for to meet up.

Having able to meet much of the people I use to hang out with. I feel contended. If you ask me, is there anyone I would to meet? I would say yes definitely.

There is this girl who change me during the last 3 years. Shame on me that there isnt any communication at all ever since my grad show. I know I did something which betray what I wish for. I wont ask for much and I wont think of it because it just happen. Maybe I wont even get to see her anymore but it will keep motivate me.

If ever happen you get to read this post. Let meet up 8 years later. Haax...

No comments:

Post a Comment