Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Vietnam Trip Day1


Wei jie, Wei cong and me for this Vietnam trip to find some wife!!! =X


It`s good to have a girlfriend to send you off. Well, apparently I`m back to single again.
So we waiting patiently at the waiting lobby! Feel so excited about it!!!


So the plane fly high up in the sky and I grab the chance to snap Singapore from the plane!! Ahhh!! So nice!! =D




So so snap, all of us get to have some rest and.....
Finally, we can get to see vietnam in close view!









This is the hotel we book. Cheap and reasonable..






Sometime I still think, how did they identity the cable is meant for which one. Kinda confusing to me




I think you wont be able to see this in Singapore already. Pretty old fashion* I wonder did I say it in the right term.
So Wei cong bring us to eat sushi!!
Fresh*







Anyone know what does this sign mean?






















12am at changi airport and the Air Flight is 8am plus. ~_~||...thx to Wei cong idea. This is my first oversea trip with friend. Personally the memory are still fresh even thought it has been for 3 months already.

Well, I guess let the photo do the talking..this entry is for day1 only! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment